Monday, December 27, 2010

#40 Secrets of Dripping Fang: The Onts (Book 1)


The Onts is a book I have intended to read for quite some time and just never got around to it. Am I ever glad I did! The great language in this book had me reading it outloud to my family and laughing as I read. I enjoyed it thoroughly!

The Schluffmuffin twins, Wally and Cheyenne, are orphans longing for a home and family of their own. Finally the Mandible sisters visit the Jolly Days Orphanage and ask for children just like them! Cheyenne thinks this is the best thing that could ever happen to them - especially when they are fed banana splits and chocolate cake - but Wally is continually worried that bad things will happen. It turns out that Wally is right...and that is just the beginning!

Now on to the rest of the series!! You can learn more about author Dan Greenburg here: http://www.dangreenburg.com/


1 comment: