Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hereafter (Shadowlands Book #2) by Kate Brian


Hereafter is the second book in the Shadowlands trilogy by Kate Brian. I had to stop in to the library on a Saturday afternoon to return book 1 and pick up Hereafter - because the last line of the first book was such a cliffhanger!  

I thoroughly enjoyed this book as well, and am anxious to purchase the final book. The story continues to intrigue me, and I enjoy reading Kate Brian's works.

I find the concept of the island and the people visiting it to be very thought-provoking. It certainly is a different take on death, and provides some great discussion about what happens after a person dies.

I cruised through the book and can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd and final book in the trilogy!                                                                                                                                                          
In Hereafter we begin to learn more about the mysterious island and the strange behavior of the teens who live in Juniper Landing.  Rory is learning more about the fog that rolls in. She's also becoming closer to Tristan, but questioning her feelings for him. And now that I've finished Hereafter, it's time to wait in line for the final book in Kate Brian's series: Endless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment