Tuesday, October 12, 2010

#4 The Sloppy Copy Slipup

Just like at Pine Meadow, the students in Brian's class have to do some writing assignments. Brian's problems start when he has writer's block, and just can't think of anything to write about. He begins to tell a wild tale about all of the things that have prevented him from writing - and his story just gets more and more wild! Brian learns that he really has a great imagination, and he gives the readers lots of great tips for writing along the way.

Although I didn't think Brian was always acting very respectful (he just wasn't quite "in the zone" some of the time), I really enjoyed the way he told his wild tale. I also thought the tips in the book were excellent. I've always loved writing, and have wanted to spend more time writing. Brian made me realize that I just need to write my words down...because I have great stories to tell too! In fact, we all do!

No comments:

Post a Comment