Thursday, February 17, 2011

#57 Big Nate From the Top


This book was recommended to me by a bunch of 4th grade boys: you know who you are! They said it would make me laugh out loud.

It happened on the 12th page, although I had chuckled a little bit prior to that. The entire book is comics. Really! As I continued through it I must admit that I found it quite amusing, especially since most of the jokes had to do with school, and all of the crazy things that happen there.

Other than that, I don't have a lot to say, except that I think you'll enjoy Big Nate. Thanks for the recommendation: now go laugh out loud!

Here are a few more, for your reading enjoyment. And here's Big Nate's web address: http://www.bignatebooks.com/

And here's a video about Big Nate. Can you draw Big Nate?


1 comment: