Saturday, November 20, 2010

#29 The Night Flyers



Set in 1918, The Night Flyers is the story of Pam Lowder, a young girl who is caring for her family's homing pigeons while her father is away fighting in World War I. A mysterious stranger comes to town and he has a very strong interest in Pam's pigeons. The excitement mounts as Pam's pigeons start disappearing, and someone seems to be sneaking around her farm.

The Night Flyers is my second American Girl History Mysteries selection. This is an awesome series! Each one teaches so much about a specific time in history, and also keeps you on the edge of your seat with a great mystery. I expect these books to be flying off the shelves - so check them out today!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should read Flipped!! It is the book that has the upside down chicken on the front!! I am almost done!!

    ReplyDelete