Friday, November 26, 2010

#32 Found: The Missing: Book 1

Wow!! I just finished reading Found, the first book in the Missing series, and I can't wait to read the next one - and to tell you about it!

You always ask me this first, so I'll answer the easy question "Did you like it?" with a resounding "Yes!! I loved it!!"

When Jonah and his friend, Chip, each receive a mysterious letter in the mail declaring them "among the missing". Jonah's sister Katherine gets involved and the three begin a nail-biting adventure trying to answer the questions of who they are, what happened to them, and why they are being pursued. Everything around them is a mystery - and it is one that is definitely adventure-packed!

The book begins with a mysterious airplane landing. There are no pilots or flight attendants, but the plan is filled with 36 babies. Where did the plane come from, and more importantly, what do these 36 children have in common?

One of my all-time favorite books was one I read back when I was in 5th grade. It was a book about time travel - a famous book called A Wrinkle in Time. I loved the concept back then, and I still love it today!!

PME 4th graders: you will love this book! (Now leave me alone so I can start on Book 2: Sent.)


6 comments:

  1. This book is so delectible! It's mystery, spookiness, time-travel, and fun all rolled in to one! AWSOME!!! If you like this, you'll LOVE Artimis Fowl!

    Future Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTLY LOVED this book!!!!!!

    Taylor4E

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear mrs.conzeimus i think you should read crooked kind of perfect , rules , one handed catch , flush , love ruby lavender. my class and i read all these books together except crooked kind of perfect rules and one handed catch. we recently finished flush and now were writing a book report on i GO MRS.CONZEIMUS!!!!!!!!! your almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sincerely,ELLA STEINBERG 4ST

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds freaky and cool i'll read it for sure...............jasmine 4sa

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING BOOK!!!!!



    Lillah4E

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should read the hidden series by her too! they are really good! I am reading sent and that is very good! soon I will start sabatoged.
    Margaret is my favorit author! I only need to read sabatoged and another book before I have read all her books that are in the library!!!
    you should read her books like me! they are very good! you should read champ and one handed catch. they are good too!mari

    ReplyDelete