Sunday, November 28, 2010

One-third of the way there!!

Hey Fourth-Graders!

Several of you have recommended great books to me in class, in the library, or even in the Pine Meadow hallways. However, I haven't had a chance to write them all down. Please record your recommended titles in the comment areas so I know what to read next.

It's been really hard to select books to read and write about: there are so many wonderful choices! Also, since I just started recording this blog this year I'm only including books I'm reading this year. I have always loved to read as many of our library books as I can - so if I don't include a book it might be because I already read it.

Keep those suggestions coming!

6 comments:

  1. you should read the tree house serees beues they are really good all of them they are awsome

    from taylor boese 4k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i think you should read the doll people series it is one of the best books i have read in the world
    sincerly,
    paisley altobelli 4a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should read a book calld the family apart caut in the act
    from tessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should read the book calld a family apart from Tessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you read Found if you have did you like it? If you haven't you so should it is very good with a little twist!!

    :) Lillah 4E

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should read the monsters ring,its about a boy who finds a magic shop and buys a ring and when he reads the instructions he tries it and becomes a monster! i loved it and i hope you will if you read it. jasmine 4sa

    ReplyDelete