Saturday, May 21, 2011

Celebrate!!

It is time to celebrate!! I have read 100 books during the 2010-2011 school year and achieved my goal!! Just for fun I went back and tried to select my top ten books of the year (but I'm afraid I couldn't narrow it down to 10!) In no particular order, here are my favorite books of the year:
  1. How to Steal a Dog
  2. Faith, Hope and Ivy June
  3. Everything for a Dog
  4. Fablehaven (the whole series!)
  5. Found (the whole series!)
  6. Wild Girl
  7. Saving Zasha
  8. Finding Danny
  9. Jip: His Story
  10. Fish
  11. Pond Scum
  12. Shooting the Moon
  13. The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate
It has been a great year of reading!! I think I'll read a few books that aren't written for 10 year olds, and then I'll get right back at it. This is a habit I'd like to continue!!

Have a great summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment