Saturday, October 16, 2010

#12 The Extraordinary Adventures of Ordinary Boy

Poor Ordinary Boy! Everyone in Superopolis has a wonderful super power - except Ordinary Boy. He would give anything to have some kind of super power, and it is really fun to hear about all the super powers of his family and friends. His friends, Plasma Girl, Stench and Halogen Boy have some pretty unique powers, but his biggest hero is the Amazing Indestructo!

This is a quick read that is funny and has lots of adventure. I had a lot of fun with it, and was pleased to see that there are now three more titles in the series. I'm not sure I'll go rushing off to read them, but I promise I will get them on the library shelves so Ordinary Boy fans can check them out as soon as possible!

And if you were a super hero, what would your super power be? I'd like to be able to fly. Feel free to share a comment here and let me know what super power you'd have.

3 comments:

  1. this book was great. I'm not done with it yet, but I'm wit in 50 pages from the end.this is Grace M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was awsome

    sean4e

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was soooooooooooooooooooooo good


    jasmine 4sa

    ReplyDelete