Saturday, October 16, 2010

#7 Fablehaven 3: Grip of the Shadow Plague

Kendra and Seth are back at Fablehaven for yet another exciting adventure!

I am recommending the Fablehaven titles only to students in grades 4 and above: the fear factor can be a bit high at times. The fantastical creature are amazing - and it is really fun to see them close-up! I love how their personalities shine. I especially enjoy the satyrs, who are very comical, and make really good mischievous friends for Seth. I don't like the centaurs, who don't want to do anything to help Seth, Kendra and Fablehaven.

Kendra gets a bit of a crush on one character in this book, so for those of you who like romance, I think you'll enjoy it! And since I started reading this series I've decided I just have to continue on and read them all...and although I don't usually select fantasy, I am really excited about reading the next book! Let me know if you've been reading the Fablehaven series as well, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment